Internet Safety Tips for Online Learning with some resources for students and families.
1. Do not give out or include personal information in your email addresses or communications while in online learning environments. This includes your phone number and address.
Why YOU (if you’re a young writer, grades 6-12) should join our Writing Club:
* We’re not judgmental, and we don’t get grades.
* We have fun – it’s more of a discussion than a class.
* We learn and try new things in our writing.
* We support each other as writers.
* We all love writing – and we love reading and talking about writing.
* We really want more members/young writers!